Friday, February 24, 2006

Ameri-can also-Idol

Taking the que from my sister who has finally updated her blog, I'm going to do a quick Idol post too.

I've only really got a few favorites who I want to see in the final three:

  • Paris Bennett
  • Lisa Tucker
  • Katherine McPhee


Thats in order of my preference. Although Paris is my fave of the girls I don't really think she needs to win. C'mon, she's Music Royalty, people.
and for the Boys:

  • Tayolor Hicks
  • Ace - duh!
  • Elliott Yamin


Although I reckon Ace is the Idol this year, I'd rather buy Taylor's album any day. He's another one that doesn't need to win. In fact, I don't think it would be very good for him to win. Its not cool to be the American Idol, know what I mean?

Can't wait to see Singapore Idol- its going to be a hoot! hahaha..

Oh and these pics are from here so you ladies can paste ace's faces on your laptops! enjoy! xxW

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey kiddo...Taylor Hicks and Katharine McPhee as finalists of American Idol 2006...and Taylor Hicks winning what must be the biggest coup of 2006! Hopefully just not in my dreams :) xx

February 24, 2006 1:52 pm  
Blogger Widarchitect said...

hahaha... wouldn't that just be so un-american idol if he did win?!! xxw

February 27, 2006 1:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home