Thursday, March 15, 2007

Galahad's London

Just because I'm stuck with work and I like pretty pictures, here are some of the early test images I'm working on for my theory module. They don't have titles yet, so for now Shell Building and National Theatre will do.

Shell Building
National Theatre


The representations are in reponse to a novel I've been reading - The Lonely Londoners by Sam Selvon. Where I've taken one of the central characters - Galahad - and mapped his displacement from the time he arrives in London.

Since these images were made quite a few weeks ago, my current images look somewhat different due to the better structure I've been using in eroding the image. However, I'm quite attached to these playful ones I used in the beginning. xxw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home