Saturday, February 17, 2007

Folding Chair

I've been rubbish at keeping up with my posts, I know. Been doing that thing you do when lots of work gets chucked your way and you retreat into your little hole and slog. Ah well. It's got to be done, hey?

Got my results for last terms portfolio and am fairly satisfied although feedback was as expected: 'you could do even better.. you've got more potential than you've displayed.. etc. etc' the same song and dance I've been getting in report cards from the age of fourfoottall. At least I'm being consistant. woo!

Anyway, short one from me today because I saw this while on archinect
looking for inspiration. Saw one of these at the London Design show last year and had no idea that it could do all those crazy things! brilliant. The loveseat looks cute though.. I think you could put it in a little corner in your room as its one of those things you can play with and needs loads of space. Fab convo starter, I'd say! xxw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home