Monday, January 08, 2007

Bad Taste Party

Oh what a week ahead. Its Sunday night and I'm still writing but the end is neigh as our hand-ins are on Friday. Patience child. All in due course. Patience shmatience.

So, as Ashleigh flies home from NYC and K and I are free for a couple days since before the break we're taking her out on Friday as a belated Xmas/New Years do along with a couple of friends who couldn't come out on New Years. We didn't know the words to Auld Lang Syme on the night, and we're still not going to know them so que the na-na-nas please!

To add to my weekend of extravagence is Mary's party. Going out, two nights on a weekend! I know! Such behaviour. Oh well, savour the moments I say, or, rather the time to savour the moments because it will all come right back on Monday to bite our little hienies back into full gear. SO! Mary's is a 'bad taste' party and I'm trying to get some ideas. These were my thoughts so far..

Image from www.bbc.co.uk/
Do a Vicky Pollard? Oh if only I had those blue Kappa tracksuit bottoms from 1998...

imageshack.us
Or A Coleen?

imageshack.us
WAG attire: que strappy heels, hair extensions, orangu-tan, hideous dress and mega shades! Easy peasy.

Or shall we take it up a notch?


http://www.rocawear.com

I'd have to find something much worse than this of course. Some fake gucci print would be brilliant! I'm thinking fuscia with some crushed velvet track bottoms. Oh Chav/WAG-tastic!

Saw some fluro (80s fluro, baby) leggings in Camden the other day.. We're not talking those regular leggings off the high street, we're talking giraffe-print/moschino circa love peace and happiness print. Sounds a little too easy, if a little borderline cool.. so might scrap that idea.

For Kyle I'm thinking the bright blue shell suit will do nicely. Complete with socks over trouser bottoms. Perhaps we should go as what Victoria and David would have been if neither of them were famous to begin with? xxw p.s I'm not going as a brussel sprout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home