Sunday, December 10, 2006

Amy Winehouse - Rehab

They tried to make to go to rehab, I said no no no'

Amy's second album's first release is this track and I was hooked the first time I heard it. Granted, I've been waiting for her to release another album for what seems like ages now... so how happy was I to see the billboard advertising her new Back To Black album?! as Larry!

She's not everyone's cup of tea, but this song has got to get you singing it the rest of the day - even you diehard amy-haters out there. She's also brilliant in interviews and is always quoted for slagging off other artists so watch out for the attitude on Amy. xxw p.s if you haven't already- find Amy's F-Me Pumps vid from her last album on Youtube - everyone knows one of these..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home