Thursday, December 14, 2006

Running on adrenaline fumes.

I haven't had one of these in a loooohooong time. You know the feeling. Thumping head, groggy eyes. Can't stand still for too long without wobbling and alarmingly little recollection as to what on earth happened the night before. Yup. Went to make cup of tea, thinking it would make things all better. But, no. You forgot to boil the bloody kettle didn't you. Idjit.

And there I was being all smug and stuff, priding myself in not having had to go through it, while eeeeeeveryone else suffered. Serves me right for being such a hoity toity little snob, eh? na na freaking boo boo.

Oh well, can't really complain. Thought I'd try and go all term without one, be sensible and all that, but hey, its Christmas, and what is Christmas without an all nighter.

You didn't think I was talking about... Oh no.. You thought. But I was..oh, Lol. No, like an all nighter - ah, read the last post.

So, its 7pm and I'm finally printing the work put together in the past 24hrs plus (woohoo for me!). Then again its a terms worth of work coming out the A0 printer at uni that decides whether or not it fancies doing it for you. Oh well, *grabs paper cup coffe* here's to round two! hurrah. xxw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home