Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Carb overdose

With an exam looming I'm at home today. Partly because I figured I'd best sit in front of my computer and check this every ten minutes and partly because its about 5 degrees outside. The latter being a more powerful force in preventing me from putting my contacts in and braving the outside world.

So since getting up this morning I have had:

2 pieces of toast with butter (clover of course!)
1 giant mug of tea with skimmed milk
1 bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon
1 more giant mug of tea
1 piece of toast with nutella
1 piece of potato cake (like gnocchi but flat)
All washed down with probably another litre of tea!

The heating came on this morning but its been switched off so as I'm sat here bloated on glucose in a tshirt, jumper, scarf combo, am contemplating getting a hat from the depths of my wardrobe. So there it is and here I am storing up some carbs for winter and now know what it feels like to be a squirrel. Or tupai. ;) xxw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home