Sunday, October 15, 2006

Simple.

Work has meant lots of reading and big ideas at the moment which has left me a little under the weather lately so I was happy to see the sun come out today as Kyle's dad was coming down to visit us from Chesterfield. Went to grab some lunch in town at a Spanish tapas bar I had been to before, Jamon Jamon.


Sign Posted by Picasa

I'm a little picky about my Spanish food so this place I think rates a three and a half out of five. The half comes purely from this:


Bonbon Coffee Posted by Picasa

Thats a Spanish Coffee and condensed milk. I know, I know just your regular Kopi (local coffee either with condensed or evaporated milk) from your regular kedai/coffee shop down the road but... if you haven't had one of those in a while - this tastes like heaven in a cup and an instant picker upper.


Camden Lock Posted by Picasa

As usual went down to the lock which was thronging with people.

Finally got home and saw this:


in bed Posted by Picasa

I says to Kyle: Do you think he's cold?
K says : I think he thinks he's people.


whats up pussycat? Posted by Picasa

So I'm back at my desk about to get back to being stuck in and I can't help but think that maybe the big ideas aren't worth the heartache and complex thinking and maybe when its cold all you have to do is get under the covers with a cuppa. xxw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home