Thursday, October 19, 2006

Pretty things..

I bought some cut flowers about a week and a half ago from Sainsbury's with a label that read: Guaranteed for fourteen days. Fourteen days? Crikey thats not half bad is it?

So last night I was taking some photos for this project I'm working on on my old faithful camera and had a few shots left in the roll so decided I'd take a couple around the living room. Close up with the flowers I found something a little beautiful about the imperfect, about to wilt flowers so I thought I'd share. Pardon the quality as my scanner was bought while fifty cent was still 5p. xxw


flowers_one Posted by Picasa


flowers_two Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello dengku! in case i dont catch you online this evening, here it is...

kek tapak kuda

like i said, it can be for another day. we'll just start off relatively 'simple'. kuih mor! raaa!

October 22, 2006 10:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yea, and if you think i need to bring any extra baking trays... got a couple here at home that i can bring round.

and wahhh i dont need my comments approved anymore! cooool.

October 22, 2006 10:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home