Sunday, October 08, 2006

Muse.

I woke up this morning to the usual Sunday morning routine. Alarm on. Snooze. Alarm on. Snooze. You get the picture. The other two lumps couldn't get up so I toddled over and told them what I thought of them.

The weather has been getting colder so I have taken to sleeping tucked underneath the covers. Although someone seems to have re-ocurring dreams of scoring penalty shots. So I decided to show them a piece of my mind and had a good pitter patter in the sooty fireplace. Suitably covered and charcoaly black to the eyelids I trotted over the bed and made sure it all came off with a good scratch.

To further show my disdain I decided to get my mitts into the bowl again although this time I didn't try to drink the water as I quickly discovered that it is foul. Still, I had a good ruffle and then proceeded to smear my pasty digits on the kitchen counter while having a good sniff at last night's curry.

By this point the small one got the picture and decided to prepare my food as I did my usual routine leg weave. She needs me I suppose. After all, if I wasn't around who would proof read the drivvel that she comes up with day in day out? xxm


Molly.. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had to read the first 2 paragraphs like 3 times. i thought.. why on earth would you walk in to the fireplace???? isn't that what molly does?? then i realised, "oh." hahahaha. have a good week!!! :D

October 09, 2006 1:38 pm  
Blogger Widarchitect said...

hahhaa... i don't think i could fit in the fireplace! i'm having a bad start to the week already so here's hoping it'll get better ;) xxw

October 09, 2006 1:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home