Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Strap your boots on, we're in for a ride.

24 flat viewings, as many dodgy estate agents, 3 return journeys, tears and tantrums, 2 trips to Ikea, 2 interviews, 2 offers, 5 trips to the admissions office, 1 acceptance, 1 (tough) decline, 1 trip to Chesterfield, more tears and tantrums, 3 times I've been down walking by the canal into town I was sure I was going to get mugged or pass out from the smell of human waste, 1 comedy night, 2 and a half pounds spent on membership - so I'll have to go back, 5 attempts to go running, 2 succesful, 1 unsigned gym membership, 5 coursemates, 2 tutors, zilch sympathy for doing an MA at the Uni no one really knows leading to yet more tears, trantrums and endless bad telly later and here I am.

So its been a while since I last updated so I am going to assault you with some choice photos. Yipee!

Hugs, xxw.

p.s The top one here being the latest one. Enjoy :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its good to hear see your voice again, welcome back kiddo :) Hugabugs xx

September 28, 2006 3:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home