Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Okay so its been a while since I've updated, I know I'm crap at this blogging business. BUT! I have only been busying myself with getting my arse into gear and ace-ing this academic year and securing a place at, oh, just the SEXIEST AArchitecture school in the world. So pardon moi. Bloody show-off? uhhuh. tell me about it!

So, its raining outside and I've made the 25 minute journey on the bus bringing home part two of my portfolio - being the big fat A0 mountboarded prints. Well, as far as people on public transport go, usually the ones on the bus are a fairly polite lot. Getting up for elderly ladies and what not. However today I might as well have been some bomb-toting hoodie asbo for the co-operation I got. So.. its raining outside, and I'm sitting at home alone with Molly listening to Sam Cooke feeling sorry for the future of human kind. Ain't no change coming Sammy old boy.

Well.. not for us poor sods who use London's infamous transport system anyway.

Oh yes and since it's exhibition season I shall be updating more frequently while we check out the competition from the other schools! Or at least I shall try. But in the mean time I shall play the link card and get you lot in London over to the St. Martin's degree show. I've only found this out today since it opened yesterday - and I'll be making my way over there on the weekend or Monday. Its the Southamton Row one you want.

While I'm at it, the Westminster one is opening this week on Thursday the 21st. I've only spied a couple but everyone's been putting loads of effort into it so it should be a good one. Seen the publication as well which looks very slick indeed. My year isn't showing this early in the summer so we'll be exhibiting at the end of the year i.e September some time when all the new students are over - aaah, the old scare the newbie game ;)

Kyle's of course is this week opening on Friday and I have no doubt will no doubt be excellent so

Speaking of which the Royal Academy summer show is on as well which is well worth the £5 student entrance fee if only to check out the humping mice or lunch with the cor-ten dinosaurs.

Ookay enough of the plugging.

Watch this space! xxw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home