Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Gone a hunting

Fully recovered from the shock, bright eyed and bushy tailed I'm just choking to get back to London at the moment. Sooo... We're traveling down tomorrow morning to go flat hunting! Oh and hopefully I'll be able to catch up with Sha and Emma soon. It'll be nice to have some family around.

With flat hunting we've got a couple places in mind although won't be sure about how much we can/are willing to spend on what little space we're probably going to get. Still, its a start hey?

Have so much to sort out its crazy crazy crazy at the moment but I'm just waiting on a couple things panning out before I can get a goin. I'm really excited but this time I'm ready for the blow if it happens.

Oh man Beyonce is on the telly and that woman is hot hot hot! I especially love the fact that although she's got proper warrior woman thighs she doesn't hide them under swathes of clothing. All there's left to do is find me something for my popeye legs. hyuk hyuk hyuk.
A pipe and some stripey clothing perhaps?

Ah well, hopefully I'll be able to get some photos soon but for now? London Ho! xxw
p.s I saw a lady bug today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home