Thursday, July 06, 2006

Meet Ethan-ol, Luke-wid, Gus and Doyle.

So last night we had dinner with one of dad's friends who welcomed us all into his home. They started talking about some energy projects in Brunei that I'm interested in although I can't seem to find anywhere online to get any info. What is it with websites (at home) not giving any information? Its all as clear as mud to me.

It has though, definately made me want to do my MA in Emergent Technologies (fingers crossed), after these next two years, then after 16 months of work, after my final final exam... then I can start thinking about that. I know it sounds crazy but I can't wait to get back to school (although technically, school never really finished for me- haha).

So, spent most of the morning looking through the AA Exhibition site today turning a darker shade of green with envy which I'm quite sure is not very good for my health so I'm taking it in small doses.

Holy Moley so many things to read and so little time. pfft. xxw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home