Wednesday, July 05, 2006

All you need to know is on the radio

Was in Gadong today listening to the radio running a few errands. Did the mad rush from home to Gadong to pick up something for David (or as he's convinced, the David who whopped Goliath).

Anyway, some interesting things to check out:

1. A Jungle Survival Course I'd do if I had 600 smackeroos to spare. Anyone feeling generous? Although Kyle just said that he'd rather spend 580 and get his Padi here. Quite frankly, if we didn't get to do it Koh Tao two years ago, then I don't think we'd be able to do it this time. (just fishing for the sympathy vote here)

2.Peepolykus, comedy night this weekend that I've promptly bought tickets for. It should be good and I'm looking forward to some funnies. Oh and one of the guys is the guy who did the voice of Pingu! How brilliant!

Still got loads to do today since we're out for dinner. Cheerio! xxw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home