Saturday, July 01, 2006

Saturday at the movies..

The weather hasn't been very forgiving lately so our BBQ bash (by that I mean a couple of wings on a grill over a pit) has been postponed. Whoever came up with the term Rain Check (Cheque?) had a nasty sense of humour.

So we decided to catch a flick at the Mall in honour of my new 'Becoming It' project. No one was around so we caught the 2 o'clock showing of Dark Night which is a series of three short horror films. I wasn't entirely sure what I was going to see when we bought the tickets but hey at least I was entertained for the two hours we were in there

So its raining outside (again!?) and I'm sat at home listening to Ben Harper again. Although seems to be pretty good rain music..

Ah well, off to do something productive now. xxw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home