Monday, October 08, 2007

Quit your jibber jabber.

So school has started again and once more I return as a new kid of many. It's reassuringly small though is therefore a difficult place to hide away if you are feeling particularly fragile. Moments of which there have been plenty from the first monday some two weeks ago.

However, smaller victories have been fought and won in the process, ensuring that I come out the other end with my head still attached if only by a button.

And of course what would a week be in the life of me if I hadn't already managed to wedge my foot firmly in my mouth several times? The first was of course admitting to a tutor that I was in fact in love with the ukelele orchestra and have recently had a massive revisit to ALL their youtube videos. Stopping myself short (luckily) before singing the chorus to Wuthering Heights.



Heathcliff! Heathcliff!

Hopefully all disguise as studious, normal, architecture student will remain intact for duration of diploma. Concealing much of, oh, all manner of thigh-slapping, foot-stomping, verbal-diahorrea-when-nervous and curly-hair twirling antics beneath swathes of cloaky impenetrable seriousness. Well... a 'cloaky impenetrable seriousness' viewed from the inside remains most probably in stark contrast to the bumbling idiot seen from the outside.

I'm reminded once again of being back at school as I scribble to my neighbour my enamoured ramblings. She giggles and thinks I joke. The following day I show my tutor an essay I wrote a while ago entitled ' Difference and Categorisation in the Understanding of the Formation of Culture and Why Will Alsop is My Hero'. She too laughs and thinks I joke.

I realise what a load of self-indulgent crock of crap I've just written. Oh well! Secret's out anyway. I can't write and not particularly exciting news of my fantastically bad taste in music has already made a couple of rounds at school. Now I can relax. Big hugs from wid's schizophrenic slightly shy-er alter ego.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home