Sunday, November 19, 2006

Furry alarm

Its Sunday today and I had planned to wake up at 9am, hit the gym, be home by 12, have lunch and start work. What really happened, was woke up at 1030, went to the gym, got lunch, home by 3 and start blogging.

Since the alarms went of at 9 to get my lazy ass out of bed, Molly instinctively came into the bedroom and said his good meownings. Around 1025, the house phone rang, rang and rang again. I wasn't going to get out of bed for someone who was calling the house before lunchtime on a Sunday.

Cursing the bloody phone ringing, I heard the drrr, drrr.. drrr, drrr that you hear when you are calling someone and leaned over to find my phone, and there it was. On the floor, with Molly sat on it, ringing the house phone.

My cat has managed to knock my phone onto the floor, re-dial my house phone number. I think I'd better get out of bed. xxw

1 Comments:

Blogger jack said...

cats are cleverer than we think.. Mine makes me breakfast..

November 20, 2006 8:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home